A LITTLE SNEAK PEEK ON WHAT YOU’LL READ:
Deciding what to do with your life is tough. Apparently professional bed tester jobs are few and far between, and very few people are lucky enough to leave uni with the small fortune you need to go travelling.
So then you’ve probably got one of three options. Stay in your uni town and get a job. Move home and get a job. Or follow the yellow brick road (or grey tarmac motorway) to London… and get a job.
It’s big. It’s busy. It’s loud. It’s without doubt the most fun place for someone in their twenties to spend the last few care-free years of their lives before things like matrimony, mortgages and *whispers* children are thrown into the equation.
It’s not for everyone, but you owe it to yourself to find out. Here are 101 reasons why everyone needs to live in London once…
1. You feel really smooth when you use your Oyster
2. You WILL bump into people more than you think…
3. …and when you do it feels like the greatest thing ever
4. When you understand the tube map you’ll realise how painfully simple it is
5. Everyone knows someone who lives there
6. Online dating is totally acceptable
7. No matter what you want to do with your career, you can do it in London
8. The Natural History Museum is totally free
9. As is the Science Museum
10. And the British Musem
CHECK OUT : http://www.studentbeans.com/mag/en/news/101-reasons-you-need-to-live-in-london-once
FOR THE REST OF THIS AMAZING POST ! :)
Margarita Pugovka, Tabitha Pernar, Lera Tribel, and Kia Low backstage at the FW14 Rodarte Runway Show in Glamour Germany.
A year ago on the blog today: Bioderma Sensibio Vs Sebium
SUMMER IN NYC
Join e.l.f Cosmetics on Sunday 8/3 for two sultry full face tutorials,
featuring their hottest summer items. Space is limited.
RSVP: firstname.lastname@example.org by Thursday 7/31 (tomorrow)
or visit www.eyeslipsface.com/events for more class details .
Open your mind and join the People of Tomorrow at Belgium’s wildest dance music festival, Tomorrowland. M•A•C helped EDM superstars Steve Aoki, Avicii and David Guetta wow the crowd with eye-popping looks on the party’s most colourful characters
What’s better than an ombre lip? An ombre lip with gradient glitter! #MAKEUPFOREVER #glitter
Silky smooth sleek hair !
Corrección de color , un corte , y una secada brasileña !
Color correction , a hair cut & a Brazilian blowout .
Amo a mi clientes !
I love my clients !
The 13 Hottest July Fashion Sales Happening Now
Looking for that last item for your beach trip or summer getaway? You don’t want to miss these fashion sales! You’ll find everything from must-have basics, cool accessories the price of frappuccinos and sexy designer treasures you shouldn’t miss at these prices.
So stylish guys and gals, on your marks, ready, shop away!
13) Forever 21: Summer Sale Extra 30% off
12) J.Crew: Extra 40% off final sale styles (with some at 50% off) with code SHOPMORE
11) Alexander Wang: Up to 60% off men’s and women’s Resort and Spring ‘14 styles
10) Opening Ceremony: Drop it Low! Sale Up to 70% off men’s and women’s clothing
9) Last Call: Up to 70% off all men’s and women’s summer styles
8) SSENSE: Up to 70% off men’s and women’s designer fashion
7) Saks Fifth Avenue: Final sale up to 70% off men’s and women’s designer selections
6) Matches: Final Reductions up to 70% off men’s and women’s styles *Bonus: Use code USAFREE at checkout for free US delivery and returns
5) Mango: Up to 70% off *Bonus: Free shipping for orders over $150 and free returns
4) Shopbop: Up to 70% off final sale items
3) East Dane: Up to 70% off final sale items
2) Gap: Summer Sale up to 75% off *Bonus: Extra 30% off with code EXTRA
1) ASOS: Summer Sale up to 70% off men’s and women’s fashion
Love, peace and happy shopping!